Loading...

Survivor Philippines

Weeks ago, I have seen this advertisement about GMA 7 having the Survivor franchise. At first, of course, I was surprised and then I got so ...




Weeks ago, I have seen this advertisement about GMA 7 having the Survivor franchise. At first, of course, I was surprised and then I got so excited. I am a Reality TV enthusiast; I have watched Survivor season per season. I have aspired to be one of its castaways.

Well, I am not ready yet, to audition for this big show. I'd like to, but it could be kinda corny. I'd be observing the first season first then I'd decide if I'd give it a shot. Hey, this is a long-term dream.

So, once I heard about this, I knew Paolo Bediones will be chosen as the host. His credentials in hosting Adventure Challenge Shows is undeniable. I am assured that he'd be doing a great job hosting the show.

What interests me is if Pinoys can carry the politicking in Survivor. You know, you have to vote people out and you should know how to play numbers in the game. Strategy plays an important role to survive the competition. Sometimes, strength can be a disadvantage. And people can always change their minds; one time, they promised; but if they got a better offer, they'd flip. If these elements wouldn't be brought about by the first season of the game, then, I can say that the local version has failed it. Pinoys are very giving and considerate people, that's why it'd be hard for them to be biting each other's asses. Most probably, a tribe would want to stick together and as much as they want, would not like to see any of their mates go.

So, where will be the location of this installment? I wish it won't be in South East Asia, I am so tired of the Pacific already. If GMA 7 wants to give a ABS CBN a huge blow, Africa might do them good. This is GMA's make or break, I think. They apalled people with Pinoy Idol and if they f*ck this up, people would be really mad at them.

As they say, Survivor set the Reality TV standards. Then, they should be able to adhere and conform with the greatness of the show.

Entertainment 512642985352206800

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo