Loading...

American Idol: Top 6

Brooke White. It’s another performance that you would certainly want to listen to. Except for some glitches, Brooke did pretty well. I act...

Brooke White. It’s another performance that you would certainly want to listen to. Except for some glitches, Brooke did pretty well. I actually think it was a very courageous act to cut it after forgetting the lyrics. Not a breath-taking performance, but it was okay.

David Cook. Not the expected shocker we see of him week by week, but it feels good that he can still sing songs, normal songs without rearranging. Nice, but a little boring for me.

Jason Castro. Should have been eliminated. No sense of variation. Limited songs that he can sing. Boring. It feels like he’s having difficulty singing the song.

Carly Smithson. The second best performance of the night. It was hot. Totally undeserving to go. It was a really wise song choice and a really soothing performance.

Syesha Mercado. It’s the first performance that I recognized she excelled this week. . I think she’s doing well week per week, that’s why she has a pretty good chance to be in the Final 2. I think she’ll get a Final 3 even if she doesn’t have a huge fan base. One of the most enjoyable and best performances of the night.

David Archuleta. It was fine, but I still think he’s nasal and boring. Along ‘Angels’, this is one of his better performances.

My Ranking for this Week: Syesha / Carly / David Cook / Archuleta / Brooke / Jason

My Current Idol Ranking: David Cook / Brooke White / Syesha Mercado / David Archuleta / Jason Castro



PS: I am still on "Always Be My Baby" and "Hero" mode. :P

Entertainment 9126244282485960547

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo